HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup Using The Control Panel
- First, check if your printer is turned on.
- Now, go to the printer’s control panel and touch the Settings icon.
- Choose the Wireless Settings option from the list.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup option on your printer screen.
- Now, perform the on-screen prompts on your printer and complete the wireless setup.
- If the connection fails, reconnect your printer to the wireless network.
- In case you want to connect your printer to the network using the Wi-Fi Direct feature, go to the printer’s home screen and tap on the Wi-Fi Direct icon.
- Turn on the Toggle key next to the Wi-Fi Direct option.
HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup Using HP Smart App
In case you are connecting your HP ENVY Photo 7858 printer to your computer for the first time, then download the HP Smart app on your computer. After completing the download, you can start connecting your printer to your computer. To do so, perform the below steps carefully.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Launch the HP Smart app and click the Plus sign ( + ) below the Add a printer option.
- Now, the HP Smart app will start to detect your printer that is connected to the same network.
- If your printer is not listed on the screen, click the Set Up a New Printer option at the top of the window.
- Here, select your HP ENVY Photo 7858 printer from the list and click the Continue button at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start the connection setup and click the Yes button in the User Account Control dialog box.
- Now, the HP Smart app will find your printer and prepare it for the connection.
- Wait for some time to complete the connection setup.
- Once connected, click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the printer setup.
Using The Printer Software - HP Envy Photo 7858
In case you are going to connect your printer to the network using the HP software, just perform the below instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Make sure to connect your computer to a wireless network.
- Ensure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Before starting the Wi-Fi setup, you must know your network name (SSID) and WEP key or WPA Passphrase if necessary.
- Now, launch the printer software on your computer.
- Select the Tools tab at the top of the window.
- Next, click on the Device Setup & Software option from the list.
- Select the Connect a new device option.
- Click on the Manual Setup option and choose the wireless option.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the wireless setup.
- Once the printer is connected successfully to the network, the Wi-Fi button will light up on the machine’s control panel.
You can complete your HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup by following the above instructions. Also, learn about HP Envy 7858 Printer Driver.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, feel free to contact our technical experts using the Call button.