Ensure That The Connections Are Working - HP ENVY Photo 7855
- First, you need to check whether the power cable is connected properly to the printer's rear and the other end of the cable is plugged into the electrical outlet. If not, unplug the power cable and then plug it at both ends properly.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- If you have used the USB connection to connect your HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer and computer, check if these devices are connected properly. In case the USB cable is damaged, just replace it.
- If you have connected your printer and the computer using Wi-Fi, confirm that both devices are on the same network.
- Now, check whether your printer is back in online mode.
- If this method does not work, check the printer status on your computer by following the steps in the next section.
Check The HP ENVY Photo 7855 Printer Status
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the Control Panel window.
- Here, select the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Next, click on the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer’s icon and pick the See what’s printing option.
- You will find that a new window gets displayed. Click on the Printer tab at the top of the window.
- Here, deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list (in case it is selected).
- Now, check if the Pause Printing option is selected under the Printer tab. If yes, deselect this option as well.
- Next, check whether your printer is back in online mode.
- If the issue persists, perform the below instructions.
Delete All The Queued Print Jobs - HP ENVY Photo 7855
- Access the Control Panel window on your Windows computer and go to the Devices and Printers window.
- Now, right-click on your printer’s icon and choose the See what’s printing option. Click on the Printer tab at the top of the new window.
- Select the Cancel All Documents option from the drop-down list.
- Next, check whether your printer is back in online mode. If not, just move on to the next troubleshooting procedure.
Set Your HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer As The Default Machine
- Start by clicking the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of your computer.
- Launch the Control Panel window and select the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, you will see the available printers’ list in the window.
- Right-click on your HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer’s icon. From the displayed options, choose Set as default printer.
- Restart your printer and check whether the offline issue is solved.
You can fix the HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer offline issue by following the above instructions. Also, learn about HP Envy Photo 7855 Wireless Setup
In case you have any other issues with your printer, you can contact our technical experts by making use of the Call button.