Fixing HP Envy Photo Quality Issue
If your printer has a print quality issue, check the print settings on your computer. To do so, follow the below instructions.
- Make sure to load the correct paper type into the input tray.
- Avoid loading curled, torn, or damp paper into the printer. Taking such measures can help in preventing print quality issues to a great extent.
- Also, refrain from loading paper that exceeds the maximum load limit.
- Now, follow the below steps to choose the correct print settings so that you can rectify your HP ENVY Photo 7800 print quality issues.
- Launch the document you want to print from your computer and select the Print option.
- Ensure to select your HP ENVY Photo 7800 printer from the available list of devices.
- Now, click on the Preferences or Properties button. Here, you need to select the Advanced tab.
- Once done, turn on the Minimum margins option under the Printer Features section.
- Now, go to the top of the Properties dialog box and click the Printing Shortcuts tab. Here, select the Paper sizes field and choose the size of paper you are currently using for your print job.
- In the same way, click on the Paper type and Print quality fields. Then, pick the desired options from the drop-down menus.
- Suppose you want to print your document on both sides of the page, focus on the Print both sides field and choose the "On" option from its drop-down list.
- Go ahead and click on the Features tab and complete all the settings under the Basic Options section.
- Next, click the Color tab at the top. Pick the option you want to use for the current print job under the Color Options section.
- When you are done with all of the settings, click the OK button to close the Properties dialog box.
- You can now click the Print or the OK button to start the printing process.
- Check if the print quality issue is solved. By now, the problem should be rectified and you must get good quality prints.
Fixing HP Envy Photo 7800 Offline Issue
If your HP ENVY Photo 7800 printer shows an offline message, it will stop all its functions and will not communicate with your computer. By following the below instructions, you can troubleshoot the offline printer issue.
Set Your Printer As The Default Machine
- Click the Windows icon on your computer’s main screen and access the Control Panel window.
- In the opened window, select the Hardware and Sounds option. Follow this action by picking the Devices and Printers option.
For Windows 10
- First, select the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of your screen and open Settings.
- Choose the Devices option and then click on Printers & scanners.
- Ensure that you deselect the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
- Now, pick your HP Envy Photo 7800 printer from the list. Supposing your printer appears multiple times on your screen, just choose the one with the online status.
- Finally, pick the Manage option and then click on the Set as default button
With all the above instructions, you can perform HP ENVY Photo 7800 Troubleshooting techniques & fix your issues. If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call button provided on this page for this purpose.