Wireless Setup During Printer Installation
If you are connecting your HP ENVY Photo 7100 printer to the wireless network for the first time, complete the setup during the driver installation on your computer. To do the same, just perform the below instructions. And if your HP Envy Printer Loses Wifi Connection, refer to the below instructions to reconnect it.
- In case you have the driver installation CD (that came with your printer package), insert it into your computer’s CD-ROM drive. This will begin the driver installation procedure.
- But, if you don’t possess the installation CD, execute the following steps.
- First, open the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your HP ENVY Photo 7100 printer.
- Navigate to your printer model name and click the Download option. Now, the driver will start to download on your computer. Just wait patiently for a few moments.
- After completing the driver download, launch the executable file and start the installation process.
- In the installation window, click on the Continue button.
- Now, select the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox in the “Installation Agreements and Settings” window and click Next.
- Wait for some moments to complete the software installation.
- In the Connection Types window, select the Manual Setup option to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Here, choose the “Wireless – Make a wireless connection to the device” option and click the Next button.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts to finish the HP ENVY Photo 7100 printer’s wireless setup and the driver installation.
Wireless Setup Using Printer’s Control Panel
- First, check whether the printer is turned on. If not, switch it on now.
- Next, connect your printer to the same network as your computer (if you have not done it yet).
- Collect the information, such as your wireless network name and password.
- Now, tap the Wireless icon from the top menu on the printer screen.
- Next, you need to touch the Settings icon. After that, tap the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the list.
- Now, your HP ENVY Photo 7100 printer will start to search for the nearby wireless networks (the ones that are within the wireless range).
- Once detected, tap on your wireless network name and touch the OK button.
- Enter your network password and finish the on-screen prompts on the printer to complete the HP ENVY Photo 7100 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Using The Printer Software
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Go to the HP ENVY Photo 7100 printer’s control panel and open the dashboard.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon and touch the Settings icon.
- Here, turn on the toggle key next to the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Launch the printer software on your computer and then choose the Tools tab at the top of the window.
- Click on the Device Setup & Software option from the list.
- Select the Connect a new device option.
- Click the Manual Setup option followed by the Wireless option.
- Now, perform the on-screen prompts to complete the wireless setup.
Using the above instructions, you can quickly complete your HP ENVY Photo 7100 wireless setup. If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the Call button provided on this page for this purpose.