Fixing The Not Printing Issue - HP Envy 5665
Sometimes, your printer will stop printing due to improper connectivity or printer spooler issues. To fix this problem, just follow the below steps.
Check The Connectivity - HP Envy 5665
- First, check whether the power cord is connected properly to the printer's rear and the other end is plugged into the electrical socket.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- In case your HP ENVY 5665 printer and computer are connected using a USB cable, confirm that the cable is connected properly. In case of any problem with the USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- If you have connected your devices using a Wi-Fi network, confirm that the printer and your computer are on the same network. If these two devices are connected to two different networks, you cannot access your HP printer from the computer.
- Now, check whether your HP ENVY 5665 printer is printing properly.
- If the problem persists, just restart the print spooler on your computer by following the below instructions.
Restart The Print Spooler On HP Envy 5665
- Select the Start menu on your computer and type “services” in the search box. You can easily locate the search box at the bottom of the window.
- Next, choose the Services option from the search result.
- Now, perform a right-click on the Print Spooler option in the right menu panel.
- Click on the Stop option from the drop-down list.
- Now, navigate to the respective spool printer folder on your computer. Go ahead and select all the files in this folder. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Relaunch the Services window and do a right-click on the Print Spooler option. From the displayed results, select the Start option.
- Check if your HP ENVY 5665 printer is printing properly.
Fixing HP Envy 5665 Printer Offline Issue
If your printer shows an offline message, you can troubleshoot the issue by carrying out the instructions below.
Look At The Printer Status
- Navigate to the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Now, choose the Hardware and Sounds option in the window. Follow this action by picking the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on your HP ENVY 5665 printer’s icon and select See what’s printing.
- Click on the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list (if it is selected).
- Otherwise, choose the See what’s printing option and click on the Printer tab at the top of the window.
- Uncheck the Pause Printing checkbox from the drop-down list.
- Next, check whether the HP ENVY 5665 printer is back in online mode.
- If the issue continues, set your printer as the default one on your computer by following the steps below.
Set Your HP Envy Printer As Default
In the Control Panel window, select the Hardware and Sounds option. Next, proceed with the steps given here:
- You’ll have to choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, right-click on your printer’s icon and select Set as default printer from the drop-down list.
With the above troubleshooting instructions, you can fix your HP ENVY 5665 printer issues.
If you have any other queries, reach our technical experts. You can use the call option provided on this page for this purpose.