HP Envy 5545 Wifi Setup
Before you begin the Wi-Fi setup, ensure that your printer’s hardware setup is completed and is ready for the same. Also, ensure that the wireless router that you’re using for the Wi-Fi setup is powered on and connected to a stable internet connection.
This will help you in performing the Wi-Fi setup easily, quickly, and most importantly, without a problem.
Connecting HP Envy 5545 Printer To Wireless Network
Let's unbox the HP Envy 5545 printer
- Switch on your HP Envy 5545 printer if it is powered off.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon on the printer’s home screen. (You can find this icon in between the Wi-Fi Direct and Ink icons).
- Choose Settings. Ensure that the Wireless feature is enabled on the opened screen.
- Now, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option on the same screen.
Configure your preferences
- This will push the printer to look for the available wireless networks within its range.
- Once your printer detects the available networks, it will display their names on its screen.
- Choose your network name from the list. Connect the printer to your network by following the on-screen instructions.
Completing The HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup (windows)
- The printer’s wireless setup is incomplete without installing it on your computer over a wireless network.
- So, connect your Windows computer to the same network (to which you have connected the printer) over a wired or wireless connection.
- After doing that, run the HP Envy 5545 printer driver for Windows on your computer.
- Click Continue on the Let’s get started screen.
- Install the basic driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the Wireless option when prompted.
- Complete the rest of the wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Contact us if you need real-time assistance in HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup for wireless communication. You can use the Call button for the same.