HP Envy 5052 Printer’s Initial Setup
To begin with, you should complete your printer’s initial setup. The following instructions will guide you in doing this task.
- Unpack your HP Envy 5052 printer and remove all the packing covers from it.
- Connect the supplied power cable between your printer and an electrical outlet. Then, turn on your printer by pressing its Power button.
- The next step is to open the cartridge access door and install the cartridges into the respective holders. Then, close the cartridge access door.
- Extend the input tray and load paper into it. Then, reinsert the tray into your HP printer.
Connect Your Printer To Your Wireless Network
- On your HP Envy 5052 printer control panel, press the Wireless icon.
- Now, choose the Settings option followed by Wireless Settings> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Next, it’ll show you the list of nearby networks.
- Select your router’s network and enter the password in the appropriate field.
- Pretty soon, a connection will be established between your HP printer and router.
- If you have a WPS-enabled router, press the Wireless Protected Setup option instead of Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Press your router’s WPS button as soon as possible.
- Now, a connection will be established between your HP Envy 5052 printer and router.
Install The Driver And Connect The Printer And Computer
- From your default browser, visit HP’s official website.
- Enter your printer model - HP Envy 5052 and go to its support page.
- Here, click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Now, your OS will be detected, and the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- Pick the software you need and click the Download button.
- Find the downloaded software within your browser or the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- In case the User Account Control window pops up, click Yes.
- When prompted to pick the connection type, select the Wireless connection option.
- Since you have already connected your HP printer to your wireless network, the installer will identify the credentials. It will then establish a wireless connection between your printer and the computer.
This is how you should complete your HP Envy 5052 wireless setup. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our technical experts using the Call button.