Unboxing The Hp Envy 5030 Printer
- Take out the HP printer from the box and place it safely on a stable surface.
- Clear all the tapes from the outside of your printer.
- Remove the packing materials and sticker protecting the printer control panel.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove all the protective tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Bring down the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray and extend it out.
- Remove the tape from the tray.
- Push the input tray back into the slot until it clicks into place.
Changing The Settings
- Plug the power cord into your printer.
- Next, connect the other end of your cord to an electrical outlet.
- Tap your preferred language.
- Next, choose your country/region.
- Tap Yes to confirm your settings.
- If prompted to set a date and time, select the date and time of your region and tap Yes to confirm the changes.
- You will see a welcome message.
Install The Ink Cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the ink cartridge to stop moving.
- Remove the cartridge from the package.
Note: Touch only the black plastic part on the ink cartridge. Do not touch any copper-colored contacts on the cartridge.
- Next, remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
Feed Paper Into The Paper Tray
- Release the input tray door and pull it out towards you.
- Move the paper guides away to place the paper.
- Feed the paper with the print side facing down.
- Push the paper stack into the tray.
- Slide the paper guides to the paper size.
- Place the input tray back into the printer.
Ink Cartridge Alignment
- Open the scanner cover.
- Place the alignment page properly on the scanner glass. Ensure that the print side is facing down.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Once the printer aligns the ink cartridge, tap OK on the printer control panel.
After completing the initial setup, download the printer driver from the official site and install it to begin using the printer.
We hope the Hp Envy 5030 Printer Setup is quite exciting for you. And, if you need any guidance in installing your printer on your computer, you can contact us for help.