Wireless Setup During Driver Installation
If you are connecting your printer to your wireless network for the first time, then complete the setup during the driver installation on your computer. To do so, just perform the below instructions carefully.
- If you have the driver installation CD that came with your printer package, insert it into your computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- If you do not have the installation CD, open the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your printer.
- Here, navigate to your printer model name and click the Download option.
- Now, the driver will start to download on your computer.
- After completing the driver download, launch the executable file and start the installation process.
- In the installation window, click the Continue button.
- Now, make a tick mark in the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox in the “Installation Agreements and Settings” window and click the Next button to proceed.
- Wait for some time to complete the software installation.
- Select the Manual Setup option in the Connection Types window to connect your HP ENVY 4521 printer to the wireless network.
- Here, choose the “Wireless – Make a wireless connection to the device” option and click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the printer’s wireless setup and the driver installation.
HP Envy 4521 Wireless Setup Using HP Smart App
In case you want to connect your HP ENVY 4521 printer to the network using the HP Smart app, ensure to download the app on your computer. After completing the download, you can start the connection setup on your computer. To do so, perform the below steps carefully.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Launch the HP Smart app and click the Plus sign ( + ) below the Add a printer option.
- Now, the HP Smart app will start to detect your printer that is connected to the same network.
- If your printer is not listed on the screen, click the Set Up a New Printer option at the top of the window.
- Here, select your printer from the list and click the Continue button at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start the connection setup and click the Yes button in the User Account Control dialog box.
- Now, the HP Smart app will find your printer and prepare it for the connection.
- Wait for some time to complete the connection setup.
- Once connected, click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
You can complete the HP Envy 4521 Wireless Setup of your printer by following the above instructions
In case you have any other issues with your printer, click the Call button to contact our technical experts.