Steps For HP Envy 4510 Wi-fi Setup
Setting up the printer for wireless communication is straightforward. However, you have to check whether your printer, router, and computer are prepared for the same. If not, do it now.
This will help you avoid a problem when performing the HP Envy 4510 Wi-Fi setup.
Preparing For Wi-fi Setup
- First, turn on your printer if it is turned off.
- Next, ensure that the USB cable is not connected from your printer to the computer.
- Switch on your router (if you’re using it) and connect it to a stable Internet connection if it is not connected. Also, ensure that it is placed closer to your printer.
- Connect your computer or smartphone (on which you wish to install the printer) to the same network that you’re using for Wi-Fi communication.
- Temporarily, disable the firewall setting or the antivirus app on your computer if you have enabled or installed it.
Connecting The HP Envy 4510 Printer To A Wireless Network- With A Router
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s main screen.
- Now, a screen displaying your printer’s Wi-Fi connection status will open.
- Tap Settings on the opened screen. Now, the following screen will open.
- Ensure that the Wireless feature is enabled.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option on the same screen. The HP Envy printer will now detect and display the available wireless network(s) on its screen.
- Choose your network name and type its password in the given field when prompted.
- If the Wi-Fi light blinks blue, the printer is trying to connect to the selected Wi-Fi network. Once the light becomes stable, you can confirm that the printer is connected to your network.
- Now, use the HP Smart app or the HP software to complete the rest of the HP Envy 4510 Wi-Fi setup.
Setting Up The HP Envy 4510 Printer For Wireless Communication- Without A Router
- Go with this method if you don’t have a Wi-Fi router and looking for an alternative method to set up the HP Envy 4510 printer for wireless communication.
- Locate and tap on the Wi-Fi Direct icon on your printer screen. (You can find this icon in between the Wi-Fi and ePrint icons).
- Select Settings > Wi-Fi Direct. Ensure that the Wi-Fi Direct feature is enabled on your printer.
- Tap Back. Now, the Wi-Fi Direct Details menu will open. Your printer’s Wi-Fi Direct credentials can be found on the opened menu screen.
- Note them down for future use. Now, go to your computer or smartphone and enable the Wi-Fi feature.
- Choose the SSID that matches your HP printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name.
- Type the password in the given field and click or tap Connect.
- Now, print a test page from your computer or smartphone to the printer to check whether the HP Envy 4510 Wi-Fi setup is done using the Wi-Fi Direct method.
The HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup is done correctly if the printer prints the test page successfully. Otherwise, re-perform the same process.
If you need real-time assistance in performing the same, kindly contact us.