Reset The HP Envy Pro 6452 Printer's Wi-fi Settings
The procedure for resetting the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer's default network settings is pretty easy. It involves just a few steps. The following instructions will give you a clear insight into the procedure.
- On your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer, locate the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the button for the next three seconds.
- This will restore your printer's network settings to factory defaults. Moreover, this will put your printer into the AWC (Auto Wireless Connect) mode so that you can connect your devices to your printer's network in a few seconds.
- In case you want to reset your printer completely, you need to press and hold the Power button for at least five seconds with the cartridge access door open. This will erase your printer's personal data, settings, and network information.
- In case you want to restore your printer to the factory defaults, open the cartridge access door. Then, press the Wi-Fi and Power buttons for at least three seconds.
- This is how you should reset your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer. In case you want to know how to power reset the printer, continue with the following section.
Power Reset Your HP Envy Pro 6452 Printer
In case you want to power reset your printer, follow these instructions.
- With your printer turned on, remove the power cord from its Power port.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for at least one minute. Then, reconnect the power cord to the appropriate ports and turn on your printer.
This is how you should power reset your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts without any hesitation. You can do this using the Call button we have included on this page.